With Eran Dolev and Batya Goller
Imagine you were given a week in which all the layers of yourself- body, mind, emotions and spirit, were nourished and taken care of. In which you were given knowledge and practical tools to carry on back into your daily life.
Our retreat offers the space to rest, cleanse, and energize on all levels. We are creating for you a rich and tranquil environment for learning, relaxation, and transformation.
You will emerge nourished and replenished knowing how to integrate this wisdom into your life.
During the Alchemy of living you will immerse in daily yoga, deep relaxation and meditation sessions (Suitable for all levels, no previous experience needed).
Integrating the ancient teachings of Ayurveda for harmony and well-being, you will receive practical guidelines for a healthy daily ROUTINE, DIET and DETOX to illuminate your entire being.
We will also be weaving in transformational work using guided visualizations, group process, movement, cacao ceremony, and much more…
The Yoga & Meditation practices will facilitate:
- Cultivating the fundamental principles of awareness, concentration and relaxation
- Expanding the Consciousness and liberating the Creative dormant energy
- Aligning the Body-Mind-Spirit
- Balancing the nervous and hormonal systems
- Self-healing and mind balance
The Ayurvedic teachings will explore:
- Ayurveda & Yoga philosophy, Cosmology and Psychology
- Overview of the different body-mind archetypes
- Ayurveda's approach to health & well-being
- Life style, food and medicine in Ayurvedic thought
- Daily routine guidelines according to constitution and season
The pillars of life according to Ayurveda-
- Ayurveda's approach to proper digestion- how to kindle the inner fire (boosting metabolism)
- Ayurvedic Diet- The potency and post digestion effect of the six tastes
Home detox & rejuvenation practices -
- Recognizing imbalances- Diagnostic tools: pulse, body and face
- Yoga & Meditation in the light of Ayurveda
- Integration of knowledge and skills
The transformational work will include:
Understanding your mind better
Practical ways to handle your thoughts and emotions in your day to day life
Connecting with your inner child and awakening your inner elder
Communicating with the body
Cleansing subconscious materials from the cells and encoding new information and possibilities.
Temazcal (mayan sweat lodge) ceremony with the elements and directions
Guided meditation into rebirth
Letting go of the old and bringing in new visions
Eran Dolev is an well-trained and experienced practitioner of Ayurveda, Yoga & Meditation, combining in his therapy a vast knowledge to promote your healing and well-being.
Having spent years of training, practice and experience in India, Australia and Israel, he brings a holistic and integral approach.
Certified by IAA- International Ayurveda Association, Tel-Aviv University & Satyananda Yoga Academy.
Batya Goller has had a private practice as a therapist for over a decade and has worked with groups and individuals all around the world. Combining the teachings of eastern and western psychology, the theory of Neo –Humanology, and many years of self-inquiry and healing.
M.A. in Social Work, Neo- Humanology therapist, Birth into being facilitator
RATES including meals
US$ 649 - Shared 4-bed bamboo dorm
US$ 729 - Small Private Single room, shared facilites
US$ 1378 (for two) - Treehouse Double Room, shared facilities
US$ 895 - Private Single Cabin with ensuite toilet (shared hot shower)
US$ 1595 (for 2) - Private Double Cabin with ensuite toilet (shared hot shower)
ABOUT MAHADEVI ASHRAM
Mahadevi (“Great Goddess”) Ashram is a sanctuary dedicated to spiritual growth and expansion of consciousness through Ancient Vedic and Yogic practices. The Ashram is a safe and powerful container for transformation, providing beneficial surroundings and care for every retreater's needs. Please see our FAQ's to get a better idea of ashram life.
All vegan sattvic Meals are included, as is accommodation in shared rooms or privates.
Join us for a week of presence, joy & community!
Secure your spot with a $108 deposit via the button below